Product Engineer at HealthEngine.
- Web and systems developer.
- Technology conference speaker.
- Lifetime learner of Computer Science and Business Administration.
- Backend & frontend development
- PHP programming
- Review of contributed code
- Presentations of new features & new ideas at Moodle conferences
- Microsoft Office
- Visual Studio
- Subversion (SVN)
- Atlassian Jira
- Public speaking
- SQL - cross DB
- Personal tech / wearables
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine learning
- Virtual reality
- Piano & cello
- Music production
- Triathlon: running, swimming, cycling
- Gymnastics & body building
- Fiction & script writing
- Photography & cinematography
- Growing food / urban farming
Murdoch's Computer Science course provides students with a thorough understanding of the theory, methods and systems used by the information technology industry, with a particular focus on the application of computer systems and software used in problem solving complex issues.
Murdoch offers a Masterclass course to the top 10% of students across all disciplines. The course studies a Post Graduate Certificate in Business Administration, and it is designed to develop the analytical skills that are needed to make reliable business decisions, and provide insight into the way organisations are managed.
Murdoch's Games Technology course provides students with a thorough understanding of the theory, design and programming techniques needed to produce all kinds of software including games.